— Carl Sagan (via danishsaeed)
Thank God my parents were never like those who get annoyed. They are truly the ones who believe that I will find the answers to my weird questions one day. Hehe
- This conversation happened yesterday when I was watching my sister teach her kindergarten students. They were five year-old children. So my sister made a spelling competition for these kids, by dividing them into two groups. Here's the conversation:
- My sister: Let's have a spelling competition!
- Kids: Yayyyyy!
- My sister: Let's divide you guys into two groups.
- Kids: The Avengers and The Angry Birds!!!!
- My sister: Okay, alright! There are 10 of you here...
- Kid #1: Missssssss.... We're going to be divided into two groups?
- My sister: Yes.
- Kid #2: But there are 10 of us, so then one of our teams will have more people by one person...
- My sister: It's okay! Then one of you will come up twice.
- Kid #3: But how?
- My sister: We'll find out, yeah?
- Kids: Okay!
- This simple conversation makes me smile! I know, I know, to you it may be, "Okay...." but to me it's, "Awwww!" They're so smart for a bunch of kindergarteners! =D